Contact Us, Get a Quote
The temporary staffing process today is rife with inefficiencies, and is heavily weighted against the interests of both the consultants working on projects, and the end clients who hire them. Quantilus’ Appliqant product introduces innovative process changes based on the use of the Ethereum blockchain platform to eliminate the inefficiencies and drive a fairer structure.
The issues and solutions are described in detail in our published whitepaper:
Benefits of the Process
- End clients pay a fixed deterministic markup on consultant wages.
- Candidates and end clients can negotiate wage rates directly.
- Companies can continue to use a large network of recruiters, who are incentivized to work on their requirements.
- Instantaneous smart contracts are generated on project acceptance.
- Markup and commission rates for vendors and recruiters are pre-determined.
- All recruiters are paid their share of the markup on approval of work – no more cash flow issues.